Significantly reduce the number of service desk tickets by empowering users to self-heal common issues with the 1E Virtual Assistant, whether in the office or at home.
Users can Self-serve and fix their issues like:
- Microsoft Recovery Assistant
- Outlook Issue
- Clear Credential manager
- Manage Internet Explorer settings
Please see the following table to find out which instructions map to their respective use case.
- This Product Pack contains instructions which are intended to be used in conjunction to 1E Virtual Assistant app and ServiceNow, and is documented here.
- Upload the Product pack with the help of Tachyon Product Pack Deployment Tool or directly by clicking on Upload button from Instruction set in 1E Platform.
- Create an Instruction Set named 1E Virtual Assistant and move all the instructions from Unassigned Set to this set, unless you use Product Pack Deployment Tool which creates it automatically.
- Although these instructions are intended to be used in conjunction to 1E Virtual Assistant app and ServiceNow, however we can run the instructions from Explorer as well.
- Go to Explorer and search for any instruction in this pack, For Example Clear all stored credentials in credential manager for the current user.
- Click Ask this question.
- It should clear all stored credentials from credential manager.
Remove the specified outlook Add-in through registry. Useful in solving problems related to Calendar dates not appearing Bold. (Warning: This will close Outlook with current user's permission).
Remove Add-in %AddinName% from Outlook
Delete and rebuild the index
Rebuild the Outlook search index.